Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The turn point.

Yesterday I talked with a friend about my story and it happened to be the birthday of my older son Chad that I recognized it later arrived home. The story still did not come to an end. I wish to start it from the beginning and continue it here rather than other places. Hope it was recorded well in this blogspot so that some day my offsprings can read it.


In 1997, the year when I become a father in April. It is such a special experience for life. My son Chad is the first great-grandchild of one of our grand mother. The grand mother was sick for long time and seldom go outside of her house except hospital. She came to us for her great grandchild with expensive gift and her daughters. But she lost it. She came in the afternoon but I took Chad to my home town in the morning. Soon she died in July. She got no chance to meet her first great grandchild. The experience of birth and death came to our life during the short period. But it is truly part of life. The concept from traditional teaching about life cannot satisfy us, for we eager to know more.

Well, I will continue my story here.

Yes, it is truly part of life, although it is not the perfect case for our life and we don't like things happened like the way. But later I knew, it may be part of God's plan.

My wife and I were so confused to follow a lot of Chinese traditional rules in the funeral. We both were young then and well-educated with a scientitic thinking. But the rule for a traditional funeral seems to be so old, although we admit some of the occasion can comfort the living ones and bring them peace, but indeed most of them seem to be so ridiculous and we don't know where it from and what it mean. However, we need to follow it in the funeral anyway.

We talked a lot about it and hence then traditional and the belief, since then until we went back to HsinChu City on the bus. We were not happy. We would like to know more about the life. And how should we do so that our life and society may be improved and belessed.

Just after we got off the Bus at the downtown of HsinChu Ciy, there we encountered 2 young foreigners in white shirt. They stand on the pavement with deep adjuration in their eyes. They even raised their hands to try to make the massive pedestrians coming into notice. However, the busy pedestrians seems just to pass by hastily on their way.

I saw one of them with a book in his hand and I am so curious about what they will teach. I stoped and talk to him. Later I knew the name of the man is Chad Kartchner. I asked him what is the book in his hand. He replied it is " Book of Mormon", another book on Jesus Christ. I asked him who write the book. He said it is from a lot of "prophet " in ancient American continent. How strange a word that we only can hear from some old story! However, I gave myself a chance to them cause that we have a lot of questions in our mind then. He continued to tell me the book is write during 1000 years. He showed me the year that maked on the edge of every page of the book. I restrain my questions on it but I tell me I would like to know more about it. But, instead, he told me that if I am interested in a free English dialogue class, I may go to the chapel to attend. He gave me his telephone number and write it on a leaflet.

After reading the leadlet carefully, I gave a call to Chad and told him I would like to listen to his course on the message.

.....

We would like our new born child to have a same name with Chad Kartchner. So we call him Chad in English. Chad bring a wonderful meaning to the family.


Cy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!