Saturday, October 11, 2008

Traveling

Currently I have 3 sisters on airplanes. Wish them have a peace journey!

雪玲 & 雪琴 are on their way to back to Taiwan from Paraguay.

While Gindah is on her GCX exchange to UK.

I'll pick up my sisters at CKS airport this evening with my youngest sister.

Then, we'll have a whole family photography activity on Sunday afternoon.

My father and Grandmother have come to my home for this yesterday when we had a church athletic game then, while my mother and the family of my youngest sister will come this morning.


10/11 AM5:46





P/S 1: At about AM8:00 10/11, Malaysian Pen Pal Tang called in and told Binne that her mother and she will have a tour in Taiwan during 10/24~10/30. After that, they will have a 4 days duration to prolong their stay until 11/3 and they plan to visit us! We hope to give them a warm greeting during the period. May God bless!

P/S 2: I saw my 2 sisters yesterday night. The bother and 3 sisters first meet each other at airport. We talked a lot my the way home. The night there were 16 family members stayed at my home. Hope the photography activity this afternoon will bring us all peace and happiness. :-)

P/S 3: This is a special birthday for my 40! No cake, no song, but a lot of interesting experience and amazing news.



10/12 AM 5:59






.
.

No comments: